lunes, 15 de febrero de 2010

sunday night

hey!!! sunday was a very good day!!! yesterday I stay waken up until 3 o´clock in the morning, because I was doing some homework that will take me time if I left it for other day... but today´s morning i was very tired so when i went to church I was kind of sleepy, but I didn´t fall asleep, because I was with my best friend Christopher, so he didn´t let me sleep.....waaaa. yei, then eventhough I didn´t see who I wanted to...at the end I went to have lunch to my grandma´s house.
At 4 o´clock I change my clothes because I was going to sing at night´s service so I was very excited about it, because I really love to be up in the altar, singing to my God and of course, serving the people who needs more and more of God.
I am very happy today, and I´ll write soon.
bye....
clau

1 comentario:

  1. And you did it great!! I`m so proud of you.
    Keep on and never let the service to the side that will give the strenght you need in the most difficult times.

    ResponderEliminar